Enter Search Terms Below:
Washington County, Missouri Land Auction
Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 1:00 PM
3,650 Acres (Subject to Final Survey) 18 Tracts
Location: Sale to be held at: St. Louis Elks Lodge - 12481 Ladue Road - Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Brief Tract Information:
TRACT 1 - 15 ACRES (Subject to Survey)
- Beautiful home sites with Hwy. 47 frontage and lake access.
- Improvements include a nice 1,108 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, full bath, ranch style home & a 1,120 sq. ft. garage/shop with upper level office area/living quarters.
- Access from the west by Hwy. 47.
TRACT 2 - 13 ACRES (Subject to Survey)
- Excellent home site with Hwy. 47 frontage and lake access.
- Improvements include a 1,344 sq. ft. double wide mobile home which includes a nice deck area. A 1,200 sq. ft. garage/storage building and a 349 sq. ft. container type metal storage facility.
- Access from the west by Hwy. 47
TRACT 3 - 142 ACRES (Subject to Survey)
- Premier building sites, excellent hunting/recreational acreage with lake access and Hwy. 47 frontage.
- Access from the southwest corner by Hwy. 47 and by way of 30' ingress/egress easement extending east from Hwy. 47 to the north portion of this tract.
See all 18 TRACT's Listing here: